Carp Mags....What a load of tosh!

Dave H

No, I am going to put my flat cap on and grumble about carp magazines. I remember there being the odd one about back then but now are you havin a larf sunshine!!.

Let’s see. Reel....Rod...hook...Fish..(hopefully).Nope its A ‘Snowman rig’ ..Yes very good it looks like a snowman as one boilie is the little head and the other a bigger body..

A ‘Gang bang’ rig, well I know what it a line is coming up from the weight with the hair rig on it. So what is the zig then. Is this named after ziggy stardust as a tribute to David Bowie? I read something about a’ blow job rig’?

Then a bit of garlic and molasses and sweet corn and Nash bait oil and a tiny bit of ground bait topped off with chilli and a little bit of salt. Once done leave to set then mix again. Make sure it is left in the bivvy. If you find you are getting line bites only you have to take some sweet corn out as you may be attracting the bream.

Then Advert followed by a tip (that’s it a good bait for a blow job rig) then back to the adverts and finally another advert...

I might ask the wife to give me a Blow job rig tonight :D i hope she does not prefer a Gang bang rig! :group:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon