hey Guys

Daley

Hey people, im new. my name is Dan.

I am new to fishing, Carp fishing really. I have a brilliant mentor named Lee whos teaching me everything i can know i have been getting more and more into fishing. i dont have a huge budget so been surfing ebay seeing what i can find.

I have 2 shakespear rods, 1 pod and a few bits and bobs.

I have just won a bidding war and won loads of things so i can see how they work and look at them more.

I sometimes fish with my father at the Ardleigh Reservoir in essex. And have been fishing in manningtree at 3 lakes. I also am going on holiday with work to a fishing holiday called Waveney Valley Lakes.

I want to learn everything i can, Ive only ever caught one carp. The rest i caught at bobby georges hall which wasnt much competition.

I am hopeing to buy a bivvie, and some nice bitealarms. I check dragoncarp often for a nice bivvie. I also have my eye on a jrc stealth brolly system mk2 as its in my price range (cheap)

Thank you for reading and hope i can get all the advice and knowledge and more from here :)

Dan

I Dan and welcome to Anglers' Net.

Ask away and you will find lots of people offering good information for you.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I Dan and welcome to Anglers' Net.

Ask away and you will find lots of people offering good information for you.

thats brilliant thank you :) I had loads of questions on my night shift last night and now cant think of anything lol. Mainly im trying to get myself a decent bivvie for not very much money £50-100 would suit me if possible lowest price. I would only go fishing overnight about now to about end of summer :)

Try asking on the coarse forum. Lots more people will see your questions there.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President