fishsim2

diawa19

Gazz as had a few probs with the latest league and we are not sure if its due to trying to give everyone different pegs or its becouse we are all on different versions.

I suggest you all update to the latest version by going to the link below.

208b is the latest patch.

http://www.fskingfisher.com/cgi-bin/selector.cgi

Another tip i have is once you have added on all the extra venues and tackle e.t.c e.t.c then write the fishsim folder to a cd .

Then whenever you need to format your hd and reinstall fishsim just copy and paste from the cd to your hd.

That way you dont lose all your hardwork of all the installed add ons.

[ 30. January 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Tyke ]

Just a bit of a follow up to Tykes advice about writing the FishSim2 folder to a CD , ZIP it first or you may find it doesn't work correctly when you copy it back this is due to it making some files read only when writing to cd.

About the new league I have abandoned it for the time being due to major probs with the pc will leave a post on here when it it is going to be up and running again.