buying a korum deluxe chair whats your view on thm ?

deanne

hey, im looking into buying a korum deluxe chair was just wondering what you think of them ? i have herd the legs collapse thats the only thing that's putting me off because im 18 stone, ohh and i herd the feeder arm is rubbish.

thanks!!!

hey, im looking into buying a korum deluxe chair was just wondering what you think of them ? i have herd the legs collapse thats the only thing that's putting me off because im 18 stone, ohh and i herd the feeder arm is rubbish.

thanks!!!

I've got the original 'standard' Korum chair and its just about bobm proof :-) I'm a lump bigger than you are, and the chair is going strong with no problems whatsoever after maybe 5 years of use.

A word of warning about the Deluxe version - I think I'm correct in saying that this model will NOT link up to the Korum Ruckbag etc, in case that was your intention at some point?

thanks!!!

Hi Deane

I bought the korum deluxe after comparing both in the shop.

I wanted the leg set up of the korum to hold a tray like a seatbox does but more for the amount of adjustment to fit on sloping banks to be able to level the chair.

This is its big plus for me.

I chose the deluxe as it is more comfortable and has a higher back which is very nice if its windy it gives you extra protection. It is very comfortable and does weigh a bit more than the standard. The swims I need it on are not a long walk so not a problem.

I have found you have to make sure you have really done the leg screws up tight or they do slip. This has happened to me several times. It not a disaster as they do not slip far as it put a side strain on leg as it moves and therefore jams it anyway so you do not end up on the deck.

It then marks the leg in use as you tighten them but no problem. If you need this platform setup and want the adjustibility then this setup is ideal.

As to would I prefer the standard one yes sometimes I would then other times no. I still find myself using my normal reclining chair more than the korum. I just use the korum where I need to.

John

Hi Deane

I bought the korum deluxe after comparing both in the shop.

I wanted the leg set up of the korum to hold a tray like a seatbox does but more for the amount of adjustment to fit on sloping banks to be able to level the chair.

This is its big plus for me.

I chose the deluxe as it is more comfortable and has a higher back which is very nice if its windy it gives you extra protection. It is very comfortable and does weigh a bit more than the standard. The swims I need it on are not a long walk so not a problem.

I have found you have to make sure you have really done the leg screws up tight or they do slip. This has happened to me several times. It not a disaster as they do not slip far as it put a side strain on leg as it moves and therefore jams it anyway so you do not end up on the deck.

It then marks the leg in use as you tighten them but no problem. If you need this platform setup and want the adjustibility then this setup is ideal.

As to would I prefer the standard one yes sometimes I would then other times no. I still find myself using my normal reclining chair more than the korum. I just use the korum where I need to.

John

I found fishing on the fens that a chair was a bit gay. i used to stand up at all times ready by my rods like a real fens angler should :whistling:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I found fishing on the fens that a chair was a bit gay. i used to stand up at all times ready by my rods like a real fens angler should :whistling:

My friend even at my age I stand hard and proud sometimes. :rolleyes:

John