Ultima Flo-Cast

P@UL

Have you tried a palomar knot?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I use it on all my centrepins (especially for timsbury) try the uni-knot (single and double) never let me down in nearly three years of using the line (or when using braid) single uni for hooks and swivels and double uni (back-2-back) for joining lines

I find it casts very well of my pins ,very smooth ,it doesn't actually break it shreds ,its only broken when i've had too pull for the break after wally casting my float up a tree or something like that , no its a great line ,i've got a new spool waiting for my new AN centrepin ,but i am a bit worried the pnk tinge it was will clash with the odd colour i've opted for .

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Glad it worked for you Paul. It is pretty much my go-to knot for tying on lures, swivels, and pretty much any other thing with an eye.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President