ground bait and pellets

sheila

A tin or frozen sweet corn is all you need, no need to store opened tins or un frozen corn at any point! I've never used more than one tin a session and with frozen. Just fill my bait box and keep the rest frozen! Tin leftovers I just put in at the end of the session...free thanks for the days fishing!

That is right but as in my mates case he left it in the tin over a 3 day session like a numpty. I personally used to use the tinned in the old days before hair rigging as it would go on the hook much better but now i think it makes no difference with a hair rig!

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Hi Sheila and welcome to Anglers' Net. Until you reach 15 posts and full membership your posts will need approving before they become visible. They are there - you just can't see them - so no need to post the same thing again.

hi newt, thanx for your reply and welcome, i love this forum i would like to hear more womens views .....sheila :D