Tackle ALL for sale!

Sorry I last posted ages ago I was selling ALL my tackle! Since then I have been bed ridden for around 4 months due to my slipped disc! BUT last week I finally got the BUGGER to shift and move from my Sciatic nerve!! GREAT RELIEF!! Anyway I have now sorted what I have left and I will put up a URL to the tackle as soon as I can. Meanwhile I have posted some pictures of the lures I have for sale, well SOME of them anyway!!

I am due to come over the 9th of May SO if I can fetch anything it will be cheaper!! But otherwise it will be posted and it is not cheap from France!! I WILL be over again after I have had my operation to fuse the spine but when??? Have a look anyway??

boxfromfrontshowinglure.th.jpg

boxfromtopshowinglures.th.jpg

boxshowingdown.th.jpg

Yes my favourite LURE BOX!! Made by Zebco?? And should or will hold 48 lures? I have I think 73 or 74 in there?? ALL makes and sorts!! MAINLY plugs and poppers! I want around the £200 mark for them as 90% of them like most have NEVER seen the water and the BIG ABU ones alone are at east a £10 note each!! And even the smallest Rapalas are £5 each!!

By the way IF you want BIG lures try shopping for FLADDEN lures!! 8" ones are at present around £2 each!! Or at least I bought myself some last time over and sold at €10 each in France!! Unfortunately cannot remember the name of the shop!! (BOYES!!!) BUT it wasn't a tackle shop I can tell you!!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Have a look at this!!

http://loire.angloinfo.com/forum/ccdetail.asp?CCID=46761

THEN get back to me!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry I last posted ages ago I was selling ALL my tackle! Since then I have been bed ridden for around 4 months due to my slipped disc! BUT last week I finally got the BUGGER to shift and move from my Sciatic nerve!! GREAT RELIEF!! Anyway I have now sorted what I have left and I will put up a URL to the tackle as soon as I can. Meanwhile I have posted some pictures of the lures I have for sale, well SOME of them anyway!!

I am due to come over the 9th of May SO if I can fetch anything it will be cheaper!! But otherwise it will be posted and it is not cheap from France!! I WILL be over again after I have had my operation to fuse the spine but when??? Have a look anyway??

boxshowingdown.th.jpg

Yes my favourite LURE BOX!! Made by Zebco?? And should or will hold 48 lures? I have I think 73 or 74 in there?? ALL makes and sorts!! MAINLY plugs and poppers! I want around the £200 mark for them as 90% of them like most have NEVER seen the water and the BIG ABU ones alone are at east a £10 note each!! And even the smallest Rapalas are £5 each!!

By the way IF you want BIG lures try shopping for FLADDEN lures!! 8" ones are at present around £2 each!! Or at least I bought myself some last time over and sold at €10 each in France!! Unfortunately cannot remember the name of the shop!! (BOYES!!!) BUT it wasn't a tackle shop I can tell you!!

Hi are you still interested in Will Raison 13 ft float rod when you come over here

Cheers

boxshowingdown.th.jpg

Hi sorry been on holiday

About the will raison float rod

Yes £60 cash will buy it this month

Where abouts are you

Cheers