Ebay - Should I Post Negative Feedback?

Paul_D

Hiya, TJ2...Who have you been talking to then.. :D It's true, I do sell a thing or two on ebay..pays for my fishing trips. I had a look at the link and to be honest with a 100% positive feedback like the seller has, I would trust him with my Granny.But, I'm glad to see its just a wee error been made. I've even got a neg feedback from some "chap" in Berlin who waited 6 weeks to contact me (by this time I'd been on to Ebay and left him Neg feedback and relisted the item)then he mails me(all in German) wanting my address. Then he left me Negative feedback,which cannot be deleted. But, Prats aside its a great way to rid yourself of any unwanted items. The majority of things I put on do get sold too.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

PS Chris,hiya, Relisting doesnt really mean anything untoward (does it) I relist now and again but its only coz I've got more than one of the item I'm selling.which usually means I've bought what I thought was a REAL bargain.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Chris,

I've already bought the book through paypal at £7.12. I think it's best to just leave it at that now. Thanks again all.

Paul