Honda ST1100 Pan European (2000)

Relucently I am selling my Pan. It is a 2000 model on an X plate. It is in super condition. It has done 42000 GENUINE miles. Yes it has some small scuffs and scratches but it has NOT been down the road. It is blue and has a matching Givi topbox,

It has 12 months tax and MOT, a FULL service history. I recently replaced both tyres(with Avons) it has just had new brake pads, and a caliper.(I also have the other side caliper which you can have), and a new battery. It starts first time EVERY time and runs superbly. I have all previous Test Certs and some receipts for items bought.

It really is a LOVELY bike but I cannot use it to the full

£2500

I also have 2 Airoh Helmets which cost me £500 6 months ago(XL and L) the L has never been used, 2 Belstaffe style suits (Austrailian Bike Gear) agsin 50 chest 46 waist and 46 chest 40 waist(ther 46/40 never used) cost me £125 each, NEVER been as warm on a bike, 2 pairs on calf length boots, black, both one sixe 12 immaculate(£75) one size 9 unused, black/white)£65. 2 pairs of leather gauntlets(£35 and £45)

£500 the lot

If anyone wants to ask any questions either text or ring me on 07821 929329

Edited by IanBass

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!