WANTED - Swingtips!

I was lucky enough to pick up a Shakespeare Clubmaster swingtip rod recently, in 1 1/4lb test curve. It's a luvverly beast, with the softish action that I prefer.

The problem is, although I'm sure I still have some swingtips, I'll be blowed if I can find them despite turning the house upside down and annoying the wife to boot.

Does anyone have tips they no longer use and are willing to part with? I would be exceedingly grateful if you do.

Cheers,

Rob.

EDIT - It should go without saying that I don't mind putting my hand in my pocket.

Edited by robtherake

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Could you not make some?

I'm sure I could. Any suggestions on where to get the screw-in fittings, Steve?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

I'm sure I could. Any suggestions on where to get the screw-in fittings, Steve?

Should be able to get them from a good tackle shop :)

but I'm up that way last week in June and have a couple spare :D

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Ta, Les. That would be dandy.

And thanks also, Steve. Very useful site, that.

• 1 month later...

Many thanks to Les. We didn't manage to meet when he visited the area, but he was kind enough to send me various tips and attachments. What a fine gentleman!