Brierley pond project was a huge success

I would like to thank all the instructors Andy Lakey England team disabled anglers and silver medalist.Jack Robertshaw and his Dad.

Matt Malia.The 2 consultants from Black Silver baits that came all the way from Bristol Shane and Lewis.and the Nash consultants for making the day a huge success every kid and there were lots o them caught at least one fish I will add more photos to the slideshow as I get them

th_529050_3149819354504_1082704329_n.jpg

And now I would like to thank our sponsors Black Silverbaits, Nash,Hinders Fishing,the EA and Anglers Trust, Angling Times, Splashbaits,uk Camo,Ian's Leads Easy2Hook Maun Motors Big big thank you to you all for making today the success it was, we raised £265 in total from the raffle, tombola and bric-a-brac.And most of all, thank you the people for coming down and supporting us hope i havnt missed anyone please message me if I have I would also like to thank all those that helped out on the day and in organizing the event.Finally a big thank you to our patrons Bob Nudd MBE Keith Arthur and Julian p Cundiff