Recommend a bed chair for me?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a bed chair, based on actual ownership / experience?

Weight is NOT an issue - I need it to be comfy and as solid as possible, maybe a bit bigger than average but nothing approaching a double-bed size - would also be VERY happy to hear of anywhere that currently has something suitable on 'special', too - might even be interested in a pre-owned one, as long as it was 100%, and a sensible price / location (NE UK?)

Thanks!

(Duped in 'Coarse Fishing' :D )

hi i have owned a few over the years from the cheap Sun-lounger to the expensive £ 275 nash indulgence 3 ( not worth the money) very uncomfortable and heavy 14 kg

the best i have used and still using is the JRC cocoon excel under £100 on ebay these days i have 2 of them 1 for me and 1 for my son can't fault them under 10 kg so not to heavy

legs well positioned built in pillow but i would recommend an extra pillow have a look here----> Erics Angling hope this helps.

Edited by peterpikefisher

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif