HELP

eaglet

Yes Ive used that before as well. Very much the same thing.Just that when I tried to get some more it worked out more expensive than the Pit Paste! Mad isn't it! Obviously depends on where you live/availability etc.

Hi, Very late update but bought the Elmers Wood filler at £9.95 and filled and sanded, etc. Turned out great at less than 1/2 the price. Thanks again,

eaglet :D

Agree with Chavender that it depends on how bad the damage is but if a filler will do the job then this is the one to get (Budgie put me onto it).

It’s only a small pot so clearly isn’t intended to fill big holes but for minor repairs it’s very good;

http://www.guidesnblanks.com/product/542

I used it when refurbing an old rod a couple of years ago;

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4056.jpg

IMG_4107.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

Hi, Very late update but bought the Elmers Wood filler at £9.95 and filled and sanded, etc. Turned out great at less than 1/2 the price. Thanks again folks,

Yup as Rusty says Pit Paste is the one.Its quite suprising how much damage you can re build with it. http://www.hopkinsholloway.co.uk/product/542

Hi, Very late update but bought the Elmers Wood filler at £9.95 and filled and sanded, etc. Turned out great at less than 1/2 the price. Thanks again folks,