zandavan rollover indicators

John Weddup

Hi I know a few have these indicators and was wondering how you all got on with them.

I fancy some for my perch/ zander or even eel fishing if I go down that road.

Budgie you had some for a present I see in a search and I believe Dales and DaveH also have some. Have not seen dales or dave posting lately.

Any experiences welcome.

John

Hi I know a few have these indicators and was wondering how you all got on with them.

I fancy some for my perch/ zander or even eel fishing if I go down that road.

Budgie you had some for a present I see in a search and I believe Dales and DaveH also have some. Have not seen dales or dave posting lately.

Any experiences welcome.

John

Only used mine for eeling so far John but very impressed by them.I think the "line clip less" release system is a real winner for change of resistance shy species.I think they will be good for Perching as well.However as they are so sensitive Im not so sure they will be any good for my style of Piking or Zander fishing.

The range of movement between set and tripping is very small and this I think will just result in constant false bites when using live baits.Also not a great enough arc of movement to really show big drop backs.

But still a great bit of kit and mine are definately my first choice for all my eel fishing.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Thanks Budgie

Headless (Darrell) bought one a few weeks ago direct but it took ages to come and he has not tried it yet but I decided with what I have seen and what you and others have said they are a usefull thing to have.

They might even be usefull for other species such as big roach in stillwaters.

So today I decided to buy 3 and found Matchman supplies had 5 in stock. 3 are on their way to me arriving tommorrow.

Thanks for advice

John

Thanks Budgie

Headless (Darrell) bought one a few weeks ago direct but it took ages to come and he has not tried it yet but I decided with what I have seen and what you and others have said they are a usefull thing to have.

They might even be usefull for other species such as big roach in stillwaters.

So today I decided to buy 3 and found Matchman supplies had 5 in stock. 3 are on their way to me arriving tommorrow.

Thanks for advice

John

Thats interesting John I thought they were only available direct from Zandavan? Best look in to this me thinks as its the kind of product I look to sell!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• 1 year later...