SAND FULMAR

thedogs

2670892017_a903524712_o.jpg

This very large ship works on the edges of the outer sand bars in the Thames Estuary.

Surley this can not be good for eco systems that inhabit these places. I thought any eco system needed a good foundation in order to servive.

Although the sand bars are not a fixed area as they are always moveing due to wind and tide, these are totally nateral event, unlike what the Sand Fulmer is doing.

Please Please check this out!

http://www.justgiving.com/tacyedewick?ref=

2670892017_a903524712_o.jpg

This very large ship works on the edges of the outer sand bars in the Thames Estuary.

Surley this can not be good for eco systems that inhabit these places. I thought any eco system needed a good foundation in order to servive.

Although the sand bars are not a fixed area as they are always moveing due to wind and tide, these are totally nateral event, unlike what the Sand Fulmer is doing.

Hi thedogs

By the time that ships finnished nothing LIVING will exist in that area, still look on the bright side I believe the Goverment receive £100,000,000 a year from the destrution of the marine envirolment and those monies may well help all those very needy people that are coming to the UK to live

Still the Goverments/greens forthcoming Marine Bill is something to look forward to, dont you think????? lol lol

Maybe some newspaper may run a headline " GOVERMENT INTRODUCES MARINE BILL SO AS TO STOP ITS SELF FROM RECEIVING MONEY FROM MARINE ECO-DESTROYING PRACTICES. GOVERMENT WANTS TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE" nah you wont see that one, maybe one like this "GOVERMENT CONCERNED ABOUT MARINE ENVIROLMENT INTRODUCES MARINE BILL" Goverment bows and Awaits for pats on the back and the votes to come flooding in LOL LOL LOL

steve

Edited by steve good

Gonna be a lot more dredging in the Thames estuary to clear the way for the new superships that will be coming into the new London Gateway Port

http://portal.pohub.com/pls/pogprtl/docs/P...%20APPROVED.PDF

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust