13/01/13

sultzer

13/01/13
Riverside Drive Dundee
Weather: sleet , snow , rain all session
Bait:: tesco reduced finest
Fish Caught : flounder , sea trout
Arrived at the wall after txting Brian for sesh there , told him i'll meet him there 1.30 got a txt when i was there just leaving 1.25 typical.
First few cast reulted in 2 micro flounders and a load of weed , even when Brian appeared still weed .
Had a knock thought it was a coalie , but hey a wee trout the smallest i have caught in a long time , returned to grow bigger i hope , this followed by a flounder .
101_2146_zpsb2ff19ba.jpg
Brian was still blanking even though i told what bait was catching , i caught another flounder.
My rod started to go hooked into another trout brung it in , this was also returned ,
101_2147_zps561b03a6.jpg
then it went quite , near the end of sesh Brian saved his blanked and his 1st fish of 2013 with a flounder.
101_2149_zps60652930.jpg

• Like 1