buying a digital camera

Guest scoobs11

Guest scoobs11

i'v finally decided on a nikon coolpix 775

wheres the cheapest place to get one from ?

i'v got it down to £280 so far any suggestions .

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

anmc founder member

Where ever you can get it for £280.

Nice camera from the reviews but prices are all over the place on it.

US sources - I've seen every thing from $300 to $425 with many hovering just above $300.

While $300 US is about £210, the added fees would push one from here up to the prices there and you would have problems if you needed service.

Guest scoobs11

its listed on the review site as £263 but is actually £270 on the site itself .

i have bought the camera with an extra 32mb card and a spare battery + leather case for the grand total of - £316

just gotta wait for delivery and spend the rest of my life memorizing the instructions lol

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

anmc founder member

i have a finepix 4800 if your like me youl just use the auto function whilst refering to the extensive handbook on rare occasions.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1:

i have a finepix 4800 if your like me youl just use the auto function whilst refering to the extensive handbook on rare occasions.

I have a Fuji 2800z .... excellent camera.

I did have to make a bracket though so I could fit an air release for taking pics of me plus fish. I don't know if any digi camera has an attachment for a remote.

Mine tends to stay on AUTO except that I do like to have the flash off if at all possible.

Guest NickInTheNorth

quote:

Originally posted by Mick:

I have a Fuji 2800z .... excellent camera.

I did have to make a bracket though so I could fit an air release for taking pics of me plus fish. I don't know if any digi camera has an attachment for a remote.

Mine tends to stay on AUTO except that I do like to have the flash off if at all possible.[/QB]

I have an Olympus C2100UZ, comes complete with a remote control. Great camera. But expensive.

Nick