Surftime - good or bad?

Guest Elton

Guest fisherking

Did use telewest but the buggers tried to rip me off for &180-00 so am now on bt surftime using freeserve no problems up to now,costs £5-99 per month unlimited access 6pm-8am monday-friday. friday 6pm-monday 8am.I would be very carefull with that redhotant.com as my brother subscribed to a similar one called libertysurf,they closed the membership when there became to many users.There were not enough servers so he could not get through.Then they decided to close the service altogether with no refund.Their excuse was the service was getting abused and people were staying online too long.What a load of c**p how do you stay on too long on an unlimited service.

John.

Yup,

I reckon BT surftime is slower than a slow thing at the moment, coz they are updating their network , after loads of grief from Oftel & AOL (LOL, Connie , are they taking the mick or what?)

Some of us may post to Anne Robinson's "Watchdog" on air next Thurs

so keep a lookout !

I have a few links from BT, and saw in the paper that things are going to rock soon, coz good ol' Tony wants the Uk to be an e-commerce center of excellence.

Anyways, come Dec BT are bringing in a £5 flat monthly fee, then we can all be anoraks together

Cheers

Liam

It doesn't cost me a thing to use the internet and i have 24hr access at University. It's only over the road from where i live and i am always on the computers these days doing bits of course work and unfortunately more often surfing.

Bretty

Guest courtone@libertysurf.co.u

I've been with Libertysurf since last May and it's been worth every penny of the £20.00 I paid. Just one snag you have to buy the disc to get on to it from Comet shops, another snag is that they aren't on sale at the moment. Once you have the disc you can surf off peak at no further cost (6pm - 8am)and all weekend, there's an option to update for £35.00 per year and then there's no further charge 24 hours a day 7 days a week. What's more the helpline is free 24hrs a day. Hope this doesn't sound to much like a commercial but keep looking in at Comet shops. The site your Cloggie mates might be on Elton could be Libertysurf because I think they are in Europe, including Holland.

Keith biggrin.gif

OK you`ve totally throwe,m me what are ISP and MP3`S You should know me by now im a ,machanicakkl idiot whenit comes to this sort of thing biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

KAW