me & my bitch - take 2

Guest lyn

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Elton:

Have you lot been to AnimatedGifs-R-Us since I've been away, or has Liam been influencing you all? tongue.gif

Elton

Hi Elton,

welcome back. You should take a look at what has been going while you have been away.

You can blame most of it on Liam and Gray + some others. Steve has been showing of so much it is disgusting and will be glad when they all get back to #ishing.

Seriously it has been great fun though.

Got the prize and it is great, thank your random number selector for me.

Nice dog, should get over the acne soon.

Anything from AF yet?

Gotta go

Alan(nl)

Originally posted by Elton:

izzy_3.jpg

Nuff said biggrin.gif

Elton

Aww, you've shot her! frown.gif

You'll be wanting my recipe for spotty-dog curry now then smile.gif

Seriously (?) she looks like a great bi... lady dog. Dalmations are great with children (they never seem to tire of eating them wink.gif ) and she'll be your constant companion. Just watch her around the sheep though, the farmers tend to object if their animals get their throats ripped out too often....

Now, isn't it time you took her WALKIES? biggrin.gif

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest Bruno Broughton

My Doddie dog has been eying up the pic all evening and has a constant (erhum) 'stalk on'. Mind you, he is just as fascinated - and excited - by all these bloody cartoon sheep which are bouncing and running about all over my desktop, c/o steve randles.Tee, hee. biggrin.gif

Are you going to buy her a wooly coat (cos 'she's gotta wear a wooly if she wants to pull a bloke'). And... do we have a name yet? 102? Polka? Theball?

Seriously, the strap-on thermal coats are a Godsend for short-haired dogs that like water - slip on the gillet, velcro it in place, and the dog stays dry and warm.

Doesn't stop the devils passing the most awful wind, though! redface.gif

------------------

Bruno

Originally posted by Bruno Broughton:

Doesn't stop the devils passing the most awful wind, though! redface.gif

Now come on Bruno, stop blaming that poor dog and keep eating those carbon biscuits wink.gif

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by John S:

Now come on Bruno, stop blaming that poor dog and keep eating those carbon biscuits wink.gif

Hey Bruno, what do you think he got the hound for in the first place?

alan(nl)