Ten past Ten? Why...

Guest Roy Meincken

Guest Steve Randles

So you dont buy a watch that says twenty to four wink.gif...unhappy little buggers they are frown.gif

------------------

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

Guest Roy Meincken

Now here's a coincidence - About 8 weeks ago I took my Tag Heuer watch to Goldsmiths for a service and yesterday afternoon they telephoned to say it's ready for collection at last. Yippee. Thats spooky init?

I think I buy Elton's explanation regarding ten to ten best of all.

Cheers lads.

R

------------------

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Roy Meincken:

Allan, yeah it's one of those things I just do. Have done since I was a kid. Mum tried to get me some therapy once, but it made matters worse. I do it everywhere mate. Help!!!

Probably took the Littlewoods catalouge to bed as well.

Alan(nl)

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Alan did'nt we all??

Fair enough most of us looked at the ladies under wear section not the timepiece pages theres some wierd people out there!!!Gotta go now my killer sheeps just had the rottwieller again last time i give her a curry for her tea!!!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (Elton what time are these little fellas set at??)

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F