HEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gray-catchpole

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by gray-catchpole:

ok here is one you maybe able to help me with, not fishing or computers.

washing machines!!!!

every time we (er well kery) use our machine the power cable gets really hot and after five mins the fuse blows, its costing a small fortune in fuses frown.gif

any ideas?

Hi Gray, bit of serious advice here, get a professional in. I hate electricity but respect the dangers of fire in the socket for example etc etc. These people spend years training and are masters at there craft.

Be safe mate.

alan(nl)

Guest gray-catchpole

alan

good advice there, but darrell just saved me a fortune, it was a dodgy plug, try getting an engineer to tell you thats the problem smile.gif

oh no two weeks wait, and you have to get a doobrie a wotsit and a fingermejig, and itl cos t you just £120 for me to fit it all smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif:

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest fisherking

Hi Gray,

eh your slipping a bit arent you mate.When our machine goes on the blink I do the honourable thing and pack the missus and the washing in the car drop her off and go to the pub and when I get back to the stream where I left her, she has a little moan about frostbite but at least Ive got clean bills for the next day.

John.