those teeth

fenboy

Here I am, reading and occasionally contributing to this fine forum, when I get a bit of a shock...

Suddenly an advert pops up at the top of the screen advertising Matt Hayes Total Fishing Tackle.

It's a bit of a shock, to tell you the truth. I got this computer to keep me away from Discovery Home and Leisure and wall-to-wall Matt Hayes.

"I'll tell you what, folks, this is an amazing catch. Just as well my old mate Brownie isn't as good as me, folks".

Anyway, I've been pondering what Matt Hayes has got that I haven't. And then I suddenly realised: it's those teeth.

Can I order a set from Total Fishing Tackle? Preferably pure carbon.

Fenboy

LOL! You'll have to click and see :D

By way of explanation, Matt Hayes has contributed to this site for many years now without ever asking me for anything in return - when he launched his new site, it was my idea to return the favour.

atb,

Elton

[ 09. January 2004, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Elton ]

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

LOL = Laugh(ing) Out Loud

We'll have to resurrect one of the threads in the non-fishing chat about these acronyms, as there are probably others unfamiliar with them.

atb (all the best),

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE