You wont believe the ending.

spangles

While enjoying a drink with a friend one night, this guy decides to try his luck with an attractive young girl sitting alone by the bar. To his surprise she asks him to join her for a drink and eventually asks him if he`d like to come back to her place.

The pair jump into a taxi and as soon as they get back to her house they dive onto the bed and spend the night hard at it.She gives this bloke the best night of his life with continual BJ`s,tittie sex,anal sex, armpit sex..... The Works!!!!

Finally the guy is completely worn out and he reaches for a cigarette from his jeans and searches for his lighter. Unable to find it he asks the girl if she has one.

" There may be one in the top drawer" she replies.

Opening the drawer of the bedside table he finds a box of matches sitting neatly on top of a picture of another man. Naturally the guy begins to worry."Is this your husband?" he inquires nervously.

"No silly" she replies while snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?" he asks.

"No i dont have a boyfriend" she whispers seductively while nibbling at his ear.

"Well who is he then?" demands the bewildered guy.

She looks straight into his eyes and say`s

"That was me before the operation!!!"

[ 02 April 2002, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: spangles ]

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.

Spangles,

brilliant one mate that one I will have to remener. :D:D:D:D

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"