The fishing trip!!

spangles

A couple went on a vacation to a fishing resort up north. The husband liked to fish at the crack of dawn; the wife prefered to read.

One morning the husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a short nap.

The wife then decided to take the boat out. She was not familiar with the lake but she rode out, anchored the boat, and started reading her book.

Along comes the sherrif in his boat. He pulls alongside and says"Good morning ma`am. What are you doing."

"Reading my book" she replies as she thinks to herself, "is this guy blind or what?"

"Your in a restricted fishing area" the sherrif informs her.

"But sherriff , I`m not fishing! "But you have all the equipment, Ma`am. I`ll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that then i will charge you with rape!" snaps the woman.

"I did`nt even touch you" says the sherriff.

The woman smiles and says, "Yes, that`s true...but you have all the equipment!" :D

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.