lloyds meadow

spud mckay

hi people not been on here for a while,had a few family problems and that,

just wondering if anyone as been fishing at lloyds meadow lately,if so can you tell me what days they have matches on there now,

when i went in the summer i think it was weekend they had matches but they use to have little competitions on tuesday or wednesday as well,

i need to know exactly what days they are because i dont wanna turn up and theres a match on,

also cause the weather is getting colder now whats the best way for me to fish,ive never really fised before when its getting colder,

in the summer lloyds meadow is easy to fish you can bag nearly everytime you fish it,i was wondering if anyone as fised it in autum/winter,if so anyone got any tips for me please

for example what bait n set up

i prefer to use my rod at lloyds but considering useing my pole to

Hiya spud and welcome back.

Hopefully someone on here will be familiar with current conditions at that fishery.

I can at least bring the topic back to the top. So much high level 'state of UK fishing' discussion today that your request may have just gotten lost in the shuffle.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President