Thinking about getting new camera

riverside

Hi

I’m thinking about upgrading my camera. At the moment I have a Compact made by Fuji but I’d really like to get something a bit better for when I go on holiday. I like to take a few scenic shots and feel like I could do with a bit more zoom than what my current compact offers. I don’t mind playing around with different settings when taking a picture but when my wife takes a picture she likes something that pretty much does everything automatically and likes to have people in the shot. So we kind of want something that does both if possible. I think it would be best to have something that uses AA batteries rather than rechargeable via USB because it’s easier to recharge the AA’s when on holiday. I would like to spend up to £150 but if possible would like a memory card and case thrown in as well. I’ve seen this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Lumix-LZ20-Bridge-Camera/dp/B008TNLENC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1369683844&sr=8-4&keywords=lz20 and this one http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5598218.htm and would appreciate your thoughts on those or any other suggestions.

Thanks

No doubt you will :) hope to see some photos soon.

I got a Fuji finepix s1850 bridge camera, I wanted a dslr but its just out of my price range. Could never quite get the shots I wanted with a compact, the bridge has filled the gap for now.

Still havnt used the bridge to its full potential yet so maybe a dslr would have been a step too far.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk