DaytonaBch Orlando Florida Inshore Charters

Redfish have been our main target on Mosquito Lagoon Florida so far this early summer of 2013, early morning trips before the heat and afternoon rain showers. I have had many families out on trips the last couple weeks. Jeff from Georgia brought his kids out with me to hunt a few Reds, here is Leslie with her best fish of our trip a 31” Redfish she caught and released on light spinning tackle.

zx5a.jpg

And brother Jeremy with his 26” Seatrout we saw tailing, sight caught and released to keep making more baby Trout for next years catching.

1lbx.jpg

Longtime regular client John with his girls Elizabeth and Kate from Ohio were with me while other family and friends were out with a couple of my other guide friends on our 3 boat charter trip recently. Elizabeth here with her 31” Redfish caught and released.

4lxh.jpg

And Kate with another good Red, on our boat we caught 6 good Redfish this morning.

cmgl.jpg

Repeat client Dave from Illinois fished with his ladies on a fun morning trip last week, wife Debby and daughter Loren with a double header Redfish. They caught several Reds up to 26”.

lrzl.jpg

New clients Brad and Dovey from Texas brought the kids out for a trip with me, they had a great trip catching 9 Redfish up to 29”. Dovey’s pic with her best fish of the trip.

8j8g.jpg

And young Conner caught the most fish, here all smiles showing his best Red of the morning.

dvfg.jpg

A nature viewing show is part of every fishing trip, as wildlife abounds here on the Indian River and Mosquito Lagoon, we see Dolphins up close and personal and Manatees on most every summer trip, as well as many different bird species on every trip keeps it interesting for the nature lovers such as myself.

MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 1 TO 4 ANGLERS

Located close to DAYTONA BEACH, NEW SMYRNA BEACH, ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE, DISNEY WORLD, SPACE COAST, COCOA BEACH, EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Backcountry Fishing. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters. Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide. Flats Sight Fishing, Inland Fishing, also Eco-Tours, Sightseeing, Bird Watching, Photography Trips.

CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS

CALL ME ANYTIME AT 386-689-3781

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc.
386-689-3781
email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com

Website> http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com