Need your help guys..

anguilla

Does anybody out there know the whereabouts of a certain Steve Terry, currently the holder of the British rod caught record eel ? I'm trying to locate him, so if anyone does know him, could you please let me know.

Thanks guys,

Rich

eels need friends too...

One or two megga 'names' from the shady innerworld of the eel mafioso post on A.N. Perhaps if you change your topic to 'Eel help required' then a certain Mr Jolley, amongst others, might start tapping his keyboard with extreme gusto!

or take a look in a few months worth of anglers mail's they had a feature with him in it i think he owns a tackle shop in hampshire?

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

i'll have a flik through m'yn when i get a mo,check ya spod question sir :D he definetly owns one im sure hes got "THAT" pic above his shop counter im sure im right i do get muddled up sometimes but im pretty much sure of it,never bean beaten that one i take my hat off to who ever catches that record one by design,infact i take my hat off to anyone who can land one that big and hold it for a photo!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Rattus Norvegicus46:

infact i take my hat off to anyone who can land one that big and hold it for a photo!

Or even unwrap it from his line/rod/landing net/arm :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE