JANET v PAUL (continued)

Janet

Hi Newt. Please tell me why I should be penalised for taking the time to learn how to use a pole? I only go to the pole and the margins if the fish are not taking on my rod!

Anyway, WickerDave is quite correct when he wrote "I think it's about time it was total weight not numbers that decided the winner. :D I'm sure Paul would win every time then" :D

Thank you WickerDave.

Please tell me why I should be penalised for taking the time to learn how to use a pole? I only go to the pole and the margins if the fish are not taking on my rod!

You should be penalised for disturbing the peace with all the racket it makes! Pah! Get the thing fitted with a silencer!

I also think it's a health and safety issue with the number of times I have to duck as that elastic comes pinging back from wherever you've snagged it!!!

Janet

You should be penalised for disturbing the peace with all the racket it makes! Pah! Get the thing fitted with a silencer!

I also think it's a health and safety issue with the number of times I have to duck as that elastic comes pinging back from wherever you've snagged it!!!

Janet

:P Janet, I refer you to a previous text. :P