Fixed Spool Reel Spares Wanted

Mike17

I wonder if you can help me. I am after the following spares:

Bail arm for an ABU Cardinal 304R as the plating on mine has started to break up and is causing many sharp edges which are clearly not good news for the line.

Bail arm spring for a Shakespeare XK3000 (2016/40).

I am struggling to find anyone who sells spares. Any thoughts or leads would be very welcome.

VMT

Mike

Hi mike, welcome to AN. I cant help but i will check with one of my tackle shops as they do repairs. Will go in next Monday when I'm in Aldershot.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Hi Mike - as it's a cry for help, I'm guessing no-one will be too hacked off if I point you at another forum (Maggotdrowners) Find a member on there called Spirit of Abu (or post the same request - he seems to be very proactive with stuff like this) He seems to be an extremely helpful guy, and a mine of info on ABU (and old Mitchells), and as well as being a collector, does a lot of buying and selling too of reels and spares - I'd honestly suggest that if he can't help, then you are REALLY going to struggle :-)