Inshore Saltwater Charters DaytonaBch Orlando NewSmyrna Florida

October 2013 feels great with cooler mornings, nice clear water in the Intracoastal Waterway, and clearing water on the flats of Mosquito Lagoon. Time again for sight fishing Redfish as the water clears. Very high water calls for sight fishing tight to flooded shorelines in the backcountry islands, and over grass flats now flooded which have been almost dry during the low water this past summer. A few small schools of Reds starting to form as the water temperatures cool down and days shorten. Live finger mullet, cut mullet, DOA shrimp and new penny color jerkbaits are my usual fall Redfish baits. Repeat client Russ and his 11 year old daughter Chloe from Orlando came fishing with me recently catching several Redfish and Chloe was trilled to catch her first ever Reds.

vjpv.jpg

Regular client Craig also from Orlando brought his sons to fish with me on the flats a couple weeks ago catching 9 Redfish plus a bonus 21” Seatrout. Here is Matthew with his largest Red of the morning.

ofcg.jpg

And brother Adam with one of the Redfish he caught on their trip.

1ud2.jpg

Edgewater Backcountry mixed bag fishing has been great with the seasonal cooler , clear water the fish have been biting , on a mixed trip a couple mornings ago regular annual clients Jeff and Bonnie from Iowa caught 16 different species of saltwater fish on their trip, including Seatrout, Mangrove Snapper, Sheepshead, Whiting, Pompano, Jacks, Ladyfish, etc, etc. My mixed bag trips are great for kids and family groups wanting some easy fast catching action and great wildlife viewing seeing Dolphins and lots of sea birds up close and personal on most every trip out. This is fun light tackle fishing with live shrimp baits. Regular clients Janet and Teresa from North Carolina had a great time catching lots of Florida fish with me last week on a mixed bag trip, here is Teresa with a 10 lb. Edgewater backcountry Black Drum.

emxe.jpg

MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 1 TO 4 ANGLERS

Located close to DAYTONA BEACH, NEW SMYRNA BEACH, ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE, DISNEY WORLD, SPACE COAST, COCOA BEACH, EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Backcountry Fishing Charters. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters. Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide. Flats Sight Fishing, Inland Fishing, also Eco-Tours, Sightseeing, Bird Watching, Photography Trips.

4ub0.jpg

CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS

CALL ME ANYTIME AT 386-689-3781

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc.
386-689-3781
email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com

Website> http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com