Strange Fish encounters?

Dave H

Last weekend i was out fishing for Pike. The record was 25lb 7oz six years back but most come out in the lower doubles at this venue

While reeling in my bait i knocked my flask into the water. It was one of those aluminium one's. This is usually par for the course for me being a clumsy git.

It floated for a bit outside landing net range and then it started to slowly sink. I pulled my net away when all of a sudden a massive pike came hurtling up with the flask in its mouth and dissapeared again. And that was that!. It was probably the silver shine but strange all the same.

I raked the swim as much as i could but nothing..

Did he fancy a brew?

So in this bored moment of my life i thought i would ask the question and that is have you come across fish acting in an un usual manner?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon