Digital camera installation

quote:

OS on old pc was Windows 98. On this one it is Windows XP Home.

quote:

You probably need to update software. Also USB on old PC was maybe ver 1.0, on new PC could be ver2.0.

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Ya, done what I could from information supplied and it now has it's own icon on the camera and scanner wizard. ( Previously it was not there ). With thanks to you guys.............

Nice to know it's working, I had exactly the same problem, I solved my by trying it in each usb port until I found one it would work in.

Had the same problem with my router hub for the internet connection.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Yeah, I tried the same sort of stuff as you Ken. Started to become a bit of a quest to sort out. Glad you got your one working...............Me, thanks to the help given here............