Microsoft pop ups in xp

can anyone help please. i've bought a second hand computer with windows xp, every time i go onto internet explorer i keep getting these anoying pop up's telling me that there is a registration error or that my computer may have virases and to go to a site and fix the problems. the heading is comes up with Microw soft security manager, i no i havent got a virus as i run AVG i also run spybot, adware and ad ware blaster. can someone tell me how to get rid of these please

Regards

Paul.s

----------------------------------

Live for today as there might not be a tommorrow!!!

jp-tackle.co.uk

Hiya,

simple solution.. download the google pop up blocker, if you have SP2 installed, then go into the security centrer icon in your control panel and block pop up s from there.

failing that.. go to Mozilla.org and download and instal Firefox, blocks popups automatically and also almost all the rest of the crap that IE let's in. :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

But isn't the Yahoo tool bar itself a piece of spyware?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

get the google toolbar its one of the best popup stoppers and its freeeeeeeeee.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif