Pike / Zander Fishing partner ?

Badger100

I am new to Suffolk, and was wondering if there is anyone out there looking for an occasional fishing partner in my area of Suffolk. I live midway between Hadleigh and Lavenham. I have winter pike fished for many years. I wanted to explore some of the fens around the Newmarket area for pike and possibly zander. I am in my late 50's and prefer to fish weekdays when it is mor quiet on the bank. I do not fish weekly, but try to get a few sessions in between October and March.

Badger100

Hi Badger

cannot help you with company on the bank as I am a loner mostly.

However I live near Sudbury and do know the fens like the back of my hand these days as I do many waters within east Anglia.

Getting help with pike or zed info these days is unlikely espescially on an open forum but some pointers can be given.

However being worried about fishing weekends to avoid crowded banks is definitely not required. The banks are barren most of the time.

John

Thank you for your reply John, I believe you answered a question of mine once before. I wondered if you might PM me with regards a possible location I may be able to try for my first zander in daylight. Of course, as you state you may not wish to divulge such information. Merry xmas to you anyway !.

Badger100

Thank you for your reply John, I believe you answered a question of mine once before. I wondered if you might PM me with regards a possible location I may be able to try for my first zander in daylight. Of course, as you state you may not wish to divulge such information. Merry xmas to you anyway !.

Badger100

Badger you could do worse than attend local Pike Anglers club meeting and may well find someone there to buddy up with ,not my area so cannot help but hope you find a fishing partner

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: