Penn reels

Ted Wooller

spasor:

A tad off the subject I know.

This months Sea Angler reviewed a Shimmano reel.  The first part of the review, was most interesting? Not exact words, but the review stated that anglers that needed sturdy reliable reels, went for Shimmano`s!!!!

Has Sea Angler had a cut back in advertising with Penn?   :D      :D  

Paul.

I think there may just be a slight, little tadge of a niggle there. None of the mags like losing advertising to a rival, especially to one they feel is inferior and when you consider that SA was known as Penn Angler for a couple of years I expect it grates a bit. :mad:

KennyC:

If you ever get the chance, try and get your hands on  a Daiwa Saltiga multiplier - its an awesome piece of star drag reel- better even than the Trinidad !     :)  

:D Perchance I have a Daiwa Saltiga Z4500 and it's a fixed spool reel, I didn't know they made a multiplier version. :)