Charlotte Goes Fishing

RichardB

My 6 year old, Charlotte had been wanting to come 'proper' fishing with me for some time. It was superb crisp day on Sunday, so I thought we would give it a try for flounders for a few hours. Here she is in charge of 'her rod', bag of sweets clutched firmly in the other hand. Note the pink fluffy beach suite thats all rage around here !

Char_1.jpg

We caught b*gger all ! Not surprising really - the bright sun and flat calm with clearing water not contributing to success. May be a little early around here for flatties in any numbers.

Char_2.jpg

"That sun's really bright dad ! - where's me sweets."

The good news was we had a great time together and at the end of our blank session, despite my fear that she may have been bored by the lack of fish, was talking about going again - "Never mind dad we might get loads next time !"

Thats what I wanted to hear :)

DON'T PANIC

great stuff mate! think when your that age a day on the beach is always a goody!

lets hope next time u get her to score a fish! then she is hooked bruv!

hang on u sure she isnt crying in that last pic lol

pleeeease dad dont make me do this again lol!

NO U WILL ENJOY FISHING IF IT KILLS ME ! AND NO WE CANT GO YET LOL

hang on u sure she isnt crying in that last pic lol

pleeeease dad dont make me do this again lol!

NO U WILL ENJOY FISHING IF IT KILLS ME ! AND NO WE CANT GO YET LOL

LOL. No honestly geffaz, she's the sort of kid that just loves mucking about by the sea (wonder where she gets it from ?). Admitedly her attention span got a bit short towards the end due to lack of bites/fish. She started to entertain herself by climbing up the cliff you can see behind us and watching my mild panic when I couldn't see her. What a laugh eh ? :rolleyes:

DON'T PANIC