Windermere Ferox

Guest franticfisherman2

Guest franticfisherman2

Some of you will remember me posting a photo of a big brownie my bruv caught in July. Well here it is on video. I know it is not strictly fly fishing but it is game fishing and this forum is my spiritual home. click below and enjoy................

Windermere Ferox Video

Guest franticfisherman2

It is worth creating an "account" on this web site. There are a lot of videos there of all types and some are very funny. it costs nothing and they do not bombard you with unwanted e-mails etc. Have a try. All you will be doing is registering a user name and password exactly the same as you need to be active on Anglers Net. :)

Edited by franticfisherman2

Guest franticfisherman2
Lovely fish there great condition.How common are ferox on windermere?.

Not very, but it probably your best bet for a large wild brownie in England. they seem to be caught mainly by pike anglers on deadbaits and plugs. more info on Lake District fishing here Head for the Scottish Highlands for the real thing tho! :)