river ebro

j green

hi everyone

i am looking to go to the river ebro with one other person and i would appreciate if anyone could tell me any good tours that anyone as been on wheather it is you or someone you no and websites for good tours on the ebro for cats or carp.

also we would rather it have accomadation

thanks alot

j.green

http://www.catfishcapers.co.uk/

Loads of options, accomodation included, went with them a cuple of weeks ago, great survice, plenty of action with all four of us having 100lb+ cats. Carp present, but a little hard to tempt, managed two carp to 21lb.

Edited by Blank

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

http://www.catfishcapers.co.uk/

Loads of options, accomodation included, went with them a cuple of weeks ago, great survice, plenty of action with all four of us having 100lb+ cats. Carp present, but a little hard to tempt, managed two carp to 21lb.

thanks for the information will look at the website.

if anymore info please informe me

thanks

j.green

hi

thanks alot for all the sites they are brilliant and i will definatly look into them with more detail and i have got another question.what fishing holiday would you prefer, would it be the ebro or in france on the lake?do you no any good lakes in france for catching big fish.

thanks

j.green

Having never fished in France myself, I can't really answer.

I have a close friend who has fished all around France, and was a little unsure about trying Spain, after so many happy years in France.

He was overwhelmed! He went from being a carp total man, to loving the scenery, cats, and the whole holiday!

I defintaly love the Ebro, one reason being that if you hit the right spots, you will not see another angler for the duration of your trip, somthing which *I hear* is quite an uncommonthing among French lakes, unless you book the venue to yourself.

In my opinion, whatever happnes you will enjoy your experiences abroad, I find that nice weather, combined with a nice relaxing week beside a fishery does the trick, whether it be France, or Spain, I'm sure you''ll enjoy it, and you never know, you might catch a fish too!

I have really loved my experiences of The Ebro, and the carp and catfishing it has to offer. And will *fully* reccomend it to any angler wishing to get a rod bent like never before.

Having never fished in France myself, I can't really answer.

I have a close friend who has fished all around France, and was a little unsure about trying Spain, after so many happy years in France.

He was overwhelmed! He went from being a carp total man, to loving the scenery, cats, and the whole holiday!

I defintaly love the Ebro, one reason being that if you hit the right spots, you will not see another angler for the duration of your trip, somthing which *I hear* is quite an uncommonthing among French lakes, unless you book the venue to yourself.

In my opinion, whatever happnes you will enjoy your experiences abroad, I find that nice weather, combined with a nice relaxing week beside a fishery does the trick, whether it be France, or Spain, I'm sure you''ll enjoy it, and you never know, you might catch a fish too!

I have really loved my experiences of The Ebro, and the carp and catfishing it has to offer. And will *fully* reccomend it to any angler wishing to get a rod bent like never before.

hi again and thanks for the info and when you whent to tho the ebro what company did you go with and was it guided also how many fish did you catch and what was your biggest carp and cat.

thanks alot

j.green

hi again and thanks for the info and when you whent to tho the ebro what company did you go with and was it guided also how many fish did you catch and what was your biggest carp and cat.

thanks alot

Been with:

Bavarian Guiding Service, my biggest 105lb my dads 143lb. carp to 26lb, Fully unguided

Catfish Concept, my dads biggest cat was 173lb, and i ahd an albino of 137lb, carp: loads of 30's and the biggets, my 37lb (plus carp and cats for rest of group) fully guided and good servcie was experienced.

Catfish Capers, Phil had biggest of 122lb, we all had cats over 100, and two carp to 21lb,. Had 50 fish in 3.5 daysd fishing, fully guided, great service.