help

anthonyjb

how do i make a bottom bolie to a pop up ths

I think that you need this surgically lanced - oh sorry, I see what you mean! Try putting them in a microwave for a few seconds.

I think that you need this surgically lanced - oh sorry, I see what you mean! Try putting them in a microwave for a few seconds.

That's instead of boiling them.

I found that didn't work for me - it depends on the base mix. Alternatives are roll the basemix around either a cork or poly ball and boil as usual or buy a special pop up mix. If you do the latter make sure you get one that you can boil or at least get one that you know how to make them. There are two sorts one you fry or grill and the other just boil as usual.

Me, I get a mate to make them ;) - or buy them ready made since I don't use them that often.

Rob.

That's instead of boiling them.

I found that didn't work for me - it depends on the base mix. Alternatives are roll the basemix around either a cork or poly ball and boil as usual or buy a special pop up mix. If you do the latter make sure you get one that you can boil or at least get one that you know how to make them. There are two sorts one you fry or grill and the other just boil as usual.

Me, I get a mate to make them ;) - or buy them ready made since I don't use them that often.

Rob.

I mea a ready made bolie not home made ths

they will float if you put them in the microwave, but they lose quality and you would be better of buying ready made pop ups

Edited by josh