Lakestar :P

Bigminnow

[Hi guys just looking around for a bait boat, been looking at the lakestar or the microcat, i dont know which 1 to choose from.

Any help, Tips, Advice anyone has to offer would be great, best places to buy ect ect

Regards

The bigminnow

i have procat i asked around firstly and there was a poll on bait boats and best poll was procat so wife got me 1

Dont know about lakestar ive never had or used one they maybe good for all i know,but do have a micro cat and it does exactly what i want it to do and have had no problem with it at all,depends on amount of bait you intend to use,procats only take small amounts at one time 1/2 kilo i think were as the cat can take small amounts or up to 4 kilos depending on how the carp are feeding at the time.

Is the microcat got dual hoppers? and how do you but your hookbait into the hopper? do you have to thread it up from underneath??

Yes the Cat has 2 doors which can be operated 1 at a time or both together,you pass the lead and rig up through the door to your other hand,then close the door at the same time,put some bait in and so on.