Fishing this weekend.

nifty

Hi Nifty ,

May be able to manage a trip to llangorse on Saturday , if I can get cover at work! Will have a phone around in the morning. Would love to try out some new plugs , but not sure if I can get my hands on some deadbaits.

weather looks decent. Will need to talk sweetly to her indoors as my tackle collection is an embarrasing mess in the garage so i'll need to be excused baby minding on Friday! :2:

Ok Prowler 13

I know what you mean Mike, There aren't enough days in the weekend to do everything I want.

Have a good day up there anyhow and thanks for the offer but i'm a dedicated land and sea lubber, the idea of floating around the sky in one of those makes me nervous just thinking about it :o

Maybe fish next week if you like.

Stuart. :)

Hi Martin,

Saturday is my preferred day anyway and it would be great to meet up with you and have a fish at Llangorse.

I can try and get some deads but I do have a load of worms that I want to try for some perch. The plugs would probably work but a big spoon or Mepps type spinner should be good for a fish or two.

See if you can sweet talk her, tell her you've had a hard week and need to get out and relax :D It always works for me, or is she glad to see the back of me, I never can tell.

Stuart :)

I think we could have a date : :clap: Will pull in a few favours ! Not sure I'll be properly equiped tackle wise but hey who cares its a day out in tremendous scenery. I know a place where 30 mins should give a dozen 6-8 inch Rudd so if I get a chance tommorrow i'll pop up with the sweetcorn and freeze them up. Struggling with a dodgy knee at the moment (got an MRI scan week Fri) so watching a float all day with the feet up could be just the ticket :thumbs:

will PM you tommorrow night.

Ok Prowler 13

No M8 , I'd be for the push if I did that!! One of my workforce put them in what can be descriped as a deep puddle 25 years ago , and now theres thousands of them!! will need to wait until the fellas have played around before I go mind ;)

Ok Prowler 13