margin fishing

tonyfisher

the rig i have set up for margin fishing is mainline is 10lbs with 13 grms bullit weight slidingto stop bead with size ten animal spade end for corn meat and banded pellet what do you fisherman thinkcause i know least noise as possible :unsure:

Was just wandering why you are using a ledger setup for margin fishing. If you are going to use alarm setup then yes this should be fine, maybe a heavier lead would be better and bait fished on a hair.

Otherwise I would float fish the margins. If you are fishing right down the edge then I would set up with a small pole float, and lay about 4-6 inches on the deck.

What size fish are you expecting to catch?

Ant

Effort equals reward!!

not done much carpin its for summer bream or carp will do as i have a bivvy and pod with alarms iwas thinking of sending a rod out with bait boat and one in margins but rather than hair rig would bannded pellets or corn do

''Sending a rod out with baitboat'', do you intend to be in the boat with the rod? :mellow:

is this a wind up?

for margin fishing i recommend a crab line, with a full tin of westlers on the end, still in the tin, obviously with a 13 gram weight built in

is this a wind up?

for margin fishing i recommend a crab line, with a full tin of westlers on the end, still in the tin, obviously with a 13 gram weight built in

Its a wind up allright Has JohnS sobered up yet?