Catch Reports...

DoubleShotDamo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, lets make it the sunday 6th of may i might be a lttle frosty though as i have a gig on the saturday night at a wedding reception so you might have to shout at me as this blo*dy tinitus i get a day or so after is a bugger, if only my brother did not keep playing those jimi hendrix lp's when i was a kid! i would never had picked up a guitar in the first place, oh well rock on the summer :)

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Ok guys, lets make it the sunday 6th of may i might be a lttle frosty though as i have a gig on the saturday night at a wedding reception so you might have to shout at me as this blo*dy tinitus i get a day or so after is a bugger, if only my brother did not keep playing those jimi hendrix lp's when i was a kid! i would never had picked up a guitar in the first place, oh well rock on the summer :)

I'm hoping you mean Sunday 7TH May, as I have a wedding to go to on the 6th! :(

I'm hoping you mean Sunday 7TH May, as I have a wedding to go to on the 6th! :(

Yep damo, i mean the 7th sorry chaps, this gig damo i am doing on the 6th is for a mates band and one of his guitarists cant do it so he asked me to dep, i wonder if its for the same wedding reception your going to? do you know if whoever has booked a band?

So we are all definitely agreed the 7th of may, place= ouze, excelent got get some shut eye, il talk methods etc, tommorow ciaow............

No, not the same wedding. May is a popular month.

Should be ok, won't drink too much the night before!

No, not the same wedding. May is a popular month.

Should be ok, won't drink too much the night before!

Oh right, i dont know about popular months for getting spliced? never got hitched meself just been going out with the same old girl for 27 years, all my brothers and sisters are all divorced though like most married couple's end up nowadays i wonder what the most popular month for divorce is? :lol: oops its not your wedding damo i hope? if so take no notice of me.

Anyway guys to more important stuff first now we have got a date set, shal we set up another thread specifically for this fishin? then carry on from there? as i apologize for taking this one off topic.

oops its not your wedding damo i hope? if so take no notice of me.

Not mine. Can you imagine, married on the Saturday, fishing the Ouse on the Sunday........divorced on the Monday!!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

I'll let you start the thread, nearer the time maybe.