jerry weijers

Who has a carryall of korum and how does't performace , who can help my

gr jerry

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

Who has a carryall of korum and how does't performace , who can help my

gr jerry

Jerry

Funny you should post this I am getting a Korum Rucksack, (the one with the tackle boxes etc.), this week and I will let you know how I get on with it , build quality etc.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I've got the Korum bait and tackle bag, plus the double rod holdall, and I can tell you that they're both excellent. The rucksack wasn't available when I bought the bag (last year), otherwise I think I would have gone for that instead.

The "bits boxes" that come with both the bag and the rucksack are really useful, although the bait tubs have rather flimsy lids, unless Korum have improved them.

The rod holdall now comes in a 3 rod version as well as the single and double, and I believe they have also been re-designed so they can now accommodate rods fitted with big pit reels.

Highly recommended gear!

Thank you for you comment but let my know how the ruckbag is

gr jerry

ps fits a fox box in the bag ?

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

ps fits a fox box in the bag ?

The bag has a tough waterproof zipped section underneath the main body, that will take an additional fair-size box.

Jerry,I have the Korum carryall,been using it a few months now and its a great bit of kit,extremly waterproof and ideal when roving.The tackle boxes which you get with the bag are adequate but i`ve replaced mine with my "chub boxes" as they are of better quality. But this is a minor gripe,and the bag as a whole is exellent,very well made and durable,well worth the money.Regards.

:clap:

"Dont **** in the pool,and then tell me you"ve swallowed some water".