Shimano Citica 201 baitcaster reel

jeepster

Nice little shimano left hand baitcasting reel, loaded with 30lb powerpro, good condition, the lines been on for a while, but being braid it's still good

£30 + postage

Edited by jeepster

it is........

pic of it attached below

if you're on the mainland uk, i reckon postage will be £4

i'd prefer payement by paypal

cheers mate

post-4104-1138876324_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeepster

You can subscribe to the For sale section of the site, thus you get the first post of these threads sent straight to your email so you wont miss these bargains!

How do you subscibe?, looking for a baitcaster myself.

Cheers.

Toward the page top and just under the 'new topic' button, is an Options button with a drop-down menu.

When you have a post open, you get the option to subscribe to it (good if you are selling something). When you are just on the topic main page, you get the option to subscribe to the entire forum (such as the For Sale one) which notifies you when there is new activity of any sort.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President