baden hall help needed!

jazzer

I am going for a day fishing here on friday and it will be my first trip too here, has anyone here fished it? and what can i expect from here? Also does anyone know the best method/baits too use here? i heard there was some good carp in here is that true? Please help me!! :o

I am going for a day fishing here on friday and it will be my first trip too here, has anyone here fished it? and what can i expect from here? Also does anyone know the best method/baits too use here? i heard there was some good carp in here is that true? Please help me!! :o

i believe i have fished it in the past. it is the only coarse pool at the venue the rest are trout and salmon pools. the pool has an island in the middle of it and also has a bridge. in the cold months fishing under the bridge is good. the pool is stocked well with plenty of big carp so hevy line is needed, when i fished a contest on there with my club one angler had a carp on for 3 hours and it eventually broke him due to light tackle. you should ring them up and find out how its fishing and what baits are working well. when i fish the pool i fished catmeat and had a few carp. pole fishing works well as does feeder fishing.

hope this helps.

84854438.png

SO what did you get then?

84854438.png