My Fishing trip

smalltincup

Hi All,come gather and listen to my story

Where to begin, last thursday morning, their i am set up by 8 oclock, all 3 rods in the water and i have just settled down with a cup of coffee. After a couple of hrs nothing serious had happened a couple of small knocks on the bite alarms but nothing serious. Then it happened, the wind picked up the rain began, the wind got even more angry and started to hammer against my meer shelter.

The rain stopped the temperature droped and the hail began, still no fish. :wallbash: The wind howled and the hail kept coming but not to be beaten i soldered on, cast after cast, hour after hour i waited. Then at 11:00ish at night an alarm came to life out of my bivvy i slipped, grasped my rod and the fight began. The wind and hail almost blinding me, but i was not to be beaten, my reward, a Fully scaled common weighing in just over 10lbs. :1a:

Tis the fact that it was my only fish but on such a hell bitten 24hrs of weather i count my self lucky.

Ok it was`nt quite that bad but i didnt blank and thats the main thing, it was a good session, I count myself lucky to catch in such weather

Cheers all

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!