Charter Skippers who are also Commercials

samuel-cox

I have lernt to day that this skipper intends to not only drift net for bass, but drift herring nets in the summer for mackeral. The mackeral will then be used for baiting long lines for thornbacks. He will probably set the long lines in the same marks that he takes his punters to.

Hand feeds and biteing come to mind

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Guest stevie cop

It's not that hard to work out. There are only two charter boats working out of Bradwell, and this commercial guy runs both of them when the proper skippers are busy! I wonder who the skippers could be??????

[ 14. January 2005, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Steve Coppolo ]

hush

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Dont want to corse to many ripples as all a bit close to home, but its interesting to hear other peoples points on the subjuct.

A man can have two jobs we live in a free country, although it does seem a shame he couldnt just stick to chartering, theres more doller in it.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Guest stevie cop

It's a bit late for that Sam! You all but named the bloke with your initial post!

[ 15. January 2005, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Steve Coppolo ]

yes point taken Steve, supose i should engage brain before typing realy.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.