Google account help

chesters1

Hi set up my mrs an account for her little android mp3 player with no problem ,she is not using it so i thought i will have a play as its android but i would set up an account for me.

No sweat ,used my existing email account and verified it with the link they sent but on trying to log in theres a phone verification scenario not seen with my mrs setup

Anyway its via text or voice male ,i entered my home phone that does either but it refuses to except the number so i grudgingly entered my mobile number ,nothing no message no voicemail

Entered my number with the 44 number before it ,nothing .now its 4 hours later !

Been looking at the google site but its hard work ,in search i get plenty of hits but after i read it and go back i have to enter the search again it doesnt go back to the list of things search found ,pesky google ,i could just use the mrs account but now i want one

The only difference is i got her a google email address from new but i used my existing one

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson